JOB TITLE : LOANS OFFICER
JOB STATUS : FULL TIME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Loans Officer at the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
To provide general administrative support to the Loans Department; and assist with Loans Processing, Portfolio Management, Delinquency Control and Securities Management.
Certificate in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field or five (5) years experience as a Credit Officer in an appproved Lending Institution
- Plan and conduct interviews with prospective borrowers
- Arrange method of repayment of loans, such as: salary assignment or deduction, bank transfers, internal transfer
- Assist with the Delinquency Control and Recoveries with the management of the delinquent loan portfolio
- Assist with the execution and maintenance of relevant insurance policies to protect the assets of the NCCU: including Property, Life, Motor Vehicle etc.
- Assist with the preparation and dissemination of letters to Members, Lawyers, Insurance Companies, Realtor and any other deemed necessary
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of consumer lending and real estate lending.
- Ability to review the loan applications accurately.
- Knowledge of mortgage compliance policies.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application and two (2) references may be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager
Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
- O. Box 452, Chapel Street
All applications must be received not later than Wednesday June 27, 2018