JOB TITLE : TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
JOB STATUS : FULL TIME
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Technical Assistant at the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited.
To facilitate with the smooth and efficient running of the Credit Union Office (in general) by providing technical support; along with other administrative duties that will enhance the overall functioning of the credit union.
Certificate in Information Technology, Five (5) O’ Level or CXC Subjects including English or three (3) years working experience in the Public or Private Sector.
- Assist with the management of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners,
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks,
- Respond to service issues and requests in a timely manner,
- Provide technical support to all departments,
- Assist with the setting of up accounts for new users,
- Provide administrative support to the departments including filing, scanning, faxing, data entry, ordering supplies and the handling of conference room bookings.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective oral and written communications
- Ability to listen and interpret messages
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Must have a driver’s license for at least three (3) years
- A keen eye for detail
- Problem-solving skills
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
The job application, résumé and two (2) references may be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager
Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
- O. Box 452, Chapel Street
All applications must be received not later than Friday March 20, 2020